Fri 20 Jun - Sun 22 Jun
38%
Fri 27 Jun - Sun 29 Jun
25%

Total votes : 16

Re: Tour d'Ecosse '14 - Part Cinq

Postby -Ad- » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:42 am

Nez wrote:Excellent, Ad.
Give us a shout if you fancy a beer before then.

I have the CRX booked into Carden for T-belt, tappets, oil and filter.
Too lazy to do it myself. :lol:

Got a trackday on 12th March so will likely need new tyres before the tour. :roll:

:D
Aye, was going to give you a shout this weekend if you're around?

Looking forward to seeing the CRX beast, although travelling back in time to 12th March is an impressive mod. What size Flux capacitor you running?

:mrgreen:
Muffin wrote:My dad will shag your dad............ Civic driver said so
-Ad-

ITR #: 2680

Postby Nez » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:57 pm

Currently running a Skank2 Hi-compression 1.8 Gigawatt aftermarket one but am having reliability issues.
Am over in Shanghai just now and one of the locals has promised me that he can supply a Genuine Delorean OEM copy part.
Hoping to get it in the next few days so I'll be back in ABZ by Tuesday 1st April............real time. 8)
My Hillclimber YouTube Vids
2 Litre Mod-Saloon SHCC Champion - 2012, 2013 and 2015
Thanks to -
http://www.rdt.tv/
http://www.rarerims.co.uk/
http://www.racingxs.co.uk/
Nez
Forum Admin

ITR #: NezSport #1

Postby -Ad- » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:49 pm

Nez wrote:Currently running a Skank2 Hi-compression 1.8 Gigawatt aftermarket one but am having reliability issues.
Am over in Shanghai just now and one of the locals has promised me that he can supply a Genuine Delorean OEM copy part.
Hoping to get it in the next few days so I'll be back in ABZ by Tuesday 1st April............real time. 8)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Skank 2 / Batty Club ones are known for their issues, good luck.

If you're actually in Shanghai then enjoy, it's an amazing place. Let me know if you want any food/bar recommendations as I've been to most the good ones.

New BEEMA comes on the 1st, will have to pop on over and take you for a pas ride!
-Ad-

Postby simoniz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:00 pm

Unable to get the Thurs off, and obviously it will commence Fri noonish. Looking at Andy's travel time coming back last year, it was a 12.5 hour journey, so I am in a bit of a quandary!

Work have given me the Friday and Monday off for this, so I am expected to partake, not that I don't want to anyway!

Just wondering would anyone welcome a paying passenger by any chance? Would pay 50% of petrol including journey up there. I could get flight to Glasgow, Ebinburgh, or Aberdeen. Otherwise I guess I could rent some sort of car. Suggestions on a postcard please!
1998 S Reg UKDM
simoniz

Postby Nez » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:42 pm

I already have Mrs.Nez as a pax, otherwise you would have been very welcome.
I expect to see -Ad- in the next few days so will give him a prompt if he hasn't checked in and seen this. :)
Thanks to -
Nez
Forum Admin

Postby simoniz » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:57 pm

Thanks Nez
1998 S Reg UKDM
simoniz

Postby -Ad- » Thu May 01, 2014 7:11 am

Simon, I feel a man flu coming on in ~49 days :p

I've got my GF currently as a passenger although I need to fix the Teg first :p ;)
-Ad-

Postby Dunners » Thu May 01, 2014 12:08 pm

Hi guys - hope everyone is well. Apologies, I haven't been on the forum as regularly (especially the 'meets' section) so didn't see this thread.

Unfortunately I not going to be about that weekend due to being on holiday. I also don't think my current car would keep up or survive the trip. Being another 944 I would most definitely kill it as I did my last one ... :lol:

Next year I promise! Hopefully I'll have a worthy car again.

I'll keep an eye out for the photos.

Drew
Clean, Methodical & Thorough
Dunners

ITR #: Black 2000 Rx

Postby The.sasquatch » Fri May 30, 2014 10:39 am

:cry: Well I'm absolutely gutted to say it doesn't look like i am going to make it this year, car has required some extra spending to get it into shape and i don't think i'm gonna have the monies to afford the weekend.

Hopefully make it next year.
The.sasquatch

ITR #: ATR

Postby trotters » Sat May 31, 2014 10:56 pm

i will be kicking about in skye and will come for a run with yous :) in bmw still not came back to japs .. love the bms way to much

trotters

Postby Nez » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:42 pm

The.sasquatch wrote::cry: Well I'm absolutely gutted to say it doesn't look like i am going to make it this year, car has required some extra spending to get it into shape and i don't think i'm gonna have the monies to afford the weekend.

Noooooooooooooo. :(

Will give you a shout, Trotters. Still on same mobile number?
Thanks to -
Nez
Forum Admin

Postby stoneyloon » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:40 pm

We'll hopefully be seeing you guys there also, if I can arrange accommodation for it at this short notice (we're terrible at planing ahead :P)
stoneyloon

Postby -Ad- » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:00 pm

The.sasquatch wrote::cry: Well I'm absolutely gutted to say it doesn't look like i am going to make it this year, car has required some extra spending to get it into shape and i don't think i'm gonna have the monies to afford the weekend.

NOOOOOOESSSS

That's a bummer. Well definitely see you next year then.

stoneyloon wrote:We'll hopefully be seeing you guys there also, if I can arrange accommodation for it at this short notice (we're terrible at planing ahead :P)

Excellent, so likely back up to 3 cars again. Let Nez or I know about your plans and if you can make it and we can arrange a point to meet up as we'll be coming down the A90 past you from Aberdeen.

For the Friday night in Portree, the Isles Inn normally has rooms and they're fairly cheap. It's a pub with rooms so not perfect, but well located for the stop over and I stayed there a few years ago. We're just around the corner in the Royal Portree Hotel. Saturday night is the Weigh Inn Lodges which are cheap little rooms for the night, or one of the local B&Bs close by to the Weigh Inn.

Hope you can make it as it's a great trip and good to have a newcomer to the yearly Tour :D
-Ad-

Postby stoneyloon » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:17 pm

-Ad- wrote:
stoneyloon wrote:We'll hopefully be seeing you guys there also, if I can arrange accommodation for it at this short notice (we're terrible at planing ahead :P)

Excellent, so likely back up to 3 cars again. Let Nez or I know about your plans and if you can make it and we can arrange a point to meet up as we'll be coming down the A90 past you from Aberdeen.

For the Friday night in Portree, the Isles Inn normally has rooms and they're fairly cheap. It's a pub with rooms so not perfect, but well located for the stop over and I stayed there a few years ago. We're just around the corner in the Royal Portree Hotel. Saturday night is the Weigh Inn Lodges which are cheap little rooms for the night, or one of the local B&Bs close by to the Weigh Inn.

Hope you can make it as it's a great trip and good to have a newcomer to the yearly Tour :D

Very sorry, as much as I was hoping to make it, I'm gonna have to cancel. :cry: :cry:
I start a new job on monday the 16th and they'll need me to work over that weekend.

Will make sure I pre-arrange hols for next year though I'd love to attend this.
stoneyloon

Postby Goose » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:14 am

yeh house has ruined me as expected, dertermined for a harewood though 8)
Goose
Forum Admin

ITR #: 5440

PreviousNext

Return to Meets