Cars In The Park - AUTUMN. September 27th 2015

DC2 meets big or small.

Cars In The Park - AUTUMN. September 27th 2015

Postby emmsyluv » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:05 pm

Hi everyone! :P

So I've just booked myself on for this in September and thought I'd throw it up here with a linky for those who might be interested. It's a big static gathering of cars ALL makes at venues in Yorkshire.

This one is at Lotherton Hall in West Yorkshire a lovely venue.

You have to register on Cars In The Park site and then it's £3 to display and £3 entry PP, the last one at Newby Hall in May this year was my first one and I really enjoyed it, they section you in areas ie. Japanese, Italian and also Car Clubs, Special Interest and new this time Kit Cars - there were a LOT of kit cars on show (mostly Ferraris) in May and they parked up with and amongst the genuine Ferraris which caused quite the controversy! LOL
(I can fully appreciate the amount of work they have put in so think they should have their own area so they can shine)

There's stalls, drinks & hot sandwiches tent and a good atmosphere.

[url="http://www.carsinthepark.org.uk/welcome.php"]"http://www.carsinthepark.org.uk/welcome.php"[/url]

Post up any questions I might be able to help with - I am nothing to do with the event just simply sharing it to my fellow teg owners! Would love to see you there.
"What's the difference between a Ford and a Porcupine ?
The porcupine has the pricks on the outside!!"
emmsyluv

ITR #: Was UKDM. Then 96 Spec. Then CW DC5. Now AB DC5.

Re: Cars In The Park - AUTUMN. September 27th 2015

Postby Goose » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:35 pm

I've been to the odd one over the years when they were at Bolton and harewood, good excuse to get cheap entry to some nice venues if you're into old houses ect.

already bought a ticket for this one seeing as it's only 4 miles from me :)
Goose
Forum Admin

ITR #: 5440

Return to Meets