Denso (o2) Oxygen Sensor Group Buy - 3

Private sellers and sales approved by Admin ONLY.

Moderator: TehBen

Postby pattys civic ep3 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:19 pm

will there be annother GB on these dude? id happily take one!! if i wasnt on holiday i would have had one this time arround
pattys civic ep3

Postby Mr Dan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:22 pm

pattys civic ep3 wrote:will there be annother GB on these dude? id happily take one!! if i wasnt on holiday i would have had one this time arround

Sure, I'd be happy enough to do it again. :D

Same as before.

1. pattys civic ep3

F.A.O. admin please advise if I should start anew thread for another GB. Thanks.
Being a racing driver means you are racing with other people. If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, competing to win. I race to win as long as I feel it's possible. Sometimes you get it wrong? Sure, it's impossible to get it right all the time.
Ayrton Senna Da Silva
Mr Dan

ITR #: Japonese domestic model

Postby jimyu » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Whats the benefit of this group buy or am I being slow....?

If its £50 for one from rock or from you is also £50, aren't you making £17 profit per unit?

I'm probably getting the wrong end of the stick but the figures don't make sense :?:
jimyu

ITR #: 2374

Postby Mr Dan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:44 pm

jimyu wrote:Whats the benefit of this group buy or am I being slow....?

If its £50 for one from rock or from you is also £50, aren't you making £17 profit per unit?

I'm probably getting the wrong end of the stick but the figures don't make sense :?:

:lol:

I did try to be as honest as possible. On the first page I have shown the price for 1 from rockauto as £49.96. So if I charge £50 I make 4p. :lol: Postage is cheap as chips on these to, the one I sent to Ireland for kmcc1983 cost me a whole £1.79. So that was my "profit" clean out the window. :wink:
Being a racing driver means you are racing with other people. If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, competing to win. I race to win as long as I feel it's possible. Sometimes you get it wrong? Sure, it's impossible to get it right all the time.
Ayrton Senna Da Silva
Mr Dan

Postby jimyu » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:54 pm

But didn't you buy 5 for £167 = c£33 each ?

jimyu

Postby Mr Dan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:03 pm

jimyu wrote::lol:

The shipping doesn't go up in proportion to how many you buy. I mean the shipping for 2 isn't double what the shipping is for 1. So yes I make a profit. :D

At the end of the day nobody has to buy them from me, if they are happy with the price that's asked then that's all that matters surely. :)
Ayrton Senna Da Silva
Mr Dan

Postby Mr Dan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:08 pm

I could charge what Honda ask if you like? :P
Ayrton Senna Da Silva
Mr Dan

Postby jimyu » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:12 pm

Didn't realise Honda sold denso sensors :lol:
jimyu

Postby jimyu » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Mr Dan wrote:
jimyu wrote::lol:

At the end of the day nobody has to buy them from me, if they are happy with the price that's asked then that's all that matters surely. :)

Absolutely :wink:
jimyu

Postby Mr Dan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:15 pm

jimyu wrote:Didn't realise Honda sold denso sensors :lol:

:twak:
Ayrton Senna Da Silva
Mr Dan

Postby kmcc1983 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:06 am

Oi come on dont blame me for you blowing those 4p's, we all know you got yours for free and made a slight bit on top :)
kmcc1983

Postby Mr Dan » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:09 am

kmcc1983 wrote:Oi come on dont blame me for you blowing those 4p's, we all know you got yours for free and made a slight bit on top :)

Some sense at last, thank you. :D
Ayrton Senna Da Silva
Mr Dan

Postby bledd » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:54 am

Personally, I thought the pricing was unfair on these compared to the other two threads.
bledd

ITR #: 4663

Postby smurfgauci » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Speaking as some one who has ordered direct from rock I can tell you it costs between 40 and fifty pounds for the sensor including shipping but.... They hit you with an 18 pound import / customs duty when it arrives. Therefore you are saving roughly a tenner with this group buy which sounds good to me. When you planning on ordering the mate if it's soon I'm in I need a new one. Cheers Paul
smurfgauci

ITR #: 207

Postby Seibon » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:14 pm

smurfgauci wrote:Speaking as some one who has ordered direct from rock I can tell you it costs between 40 and fifty pounds for the sensor including shipping but.... They hit you with an 18 pound import / customs duty when it arrives. Therefore you are saving roughly a tenner with this group buy which sounds good to me. When you planning on ordering the mate if it's soon I'm in I need a new one. Cheers Paul

ask the seller to send it as "gift" and you won't get charged :D
Seibon

ITR #: 2875

PreviousNext

Return to Group Buys